There is increased activity at the Federal Trade Commission on the consumer protection front. David Vladeck, the FTC’s new director of the Bureau of Consumer Protection is wasting no time in getting down to business. With less than a month on the job, Vladeck announced two major enforcement actions: one involving a nationwide crackdown against… Continue Reading
Tag Archives: CAN-SPAM
Subscribe via e-mail Subscribe via RSS
- On the Twelfth Day of Privacy, My True Love Gave to Me …. 12 Different Types of Wearables!
- On the Eleventh Day of Privacy, the Drones Brought to Me…..
- On the Tenth Day of Privacy, OCR Gave to Me…..
- On the Ninth Day of Privacy, my true love gave to me….
- On The Eighth Day of Privacy, Health Care Systems (Over)Shared Data
- On the Seventh Day of Privacy, federal agencies gave to me…..
- On the Sixth Day of Privacy, the hackers gave to Sony……
- On the Fifth Day of Privacy, California (and Delaware) gave to me
- On the Fourth Day of Privacy, My Insurance Carrier Gave to Me…..
- On the Third Day of Privacy, the Shareholders Gave to Me……
- On the Second Day of Privacy, Plaintiffs’ Counsel Gave to Me . . .
- On the First Day of Privacy, the EU Gave to Santa……
- Privacy Monday: December 8, 2104 – The Twelve Days of Privacy 2014
- Issuer Banks’ Claims in Target Data Breach Litigation Survive Motion to Dismiss
- Cyber Monday – December 1, 2014
- EU sets sights on Google.com search results
- Thanksgiving and Big Data Visualization
- Global Internet Threat Activity
- Privacy Monday – November 24, 2014
- Privacy Monday (on Tuesday….) — November 17, 2014
- Corrective Action Earns Verizon End to FTC’s FiOS Router Investigation
- OCR Issues New Bulletin on Ensuring Privacy in Public Health Emergencies
- Cybersecurity in the Lame Duck Session?
- Thank You For Your Service — and We Remember
- 12 Days of Privacy
- 201 CMR 17.00
- Class Action Litigation
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Risks Boardroom Series
- Data Breach
- Data Breach Notification
- Data Compliance & Security
- Employee Privacy
- EU Data Protection Regulation
- European Court of Justice
- European Union
- Events and Webinars
- Federal Trade Commission
- Identity Theft
- Mobile Privacy
- Online Advertising
- Privacy Litigation
- Privacy Monday
- Privacy Regulation
- Secure Traveling
- Social Media
- US Supreme Court
Mintz Levin Blogs
- Consumer Product Matters
- Copyright & Trademark Matters
- Employment Matters
- Energy & Clean Tech Matters
- Global IP Matters
- Health Law & Policy Matters
- Immigration Law
- Public Finance Matters
- Securities Litigation & Compliance Matters
- Technology Matters
- Mintz Matrix of State Data Breach Notification Laws
- Mintz Levin's Website
- The Data Breach Count
Meet the Editor
Meet the Contributors
- Canadian Privacy Law Blog
- Compliance Building
- EFF.org Updates
- Ponemon Institute Blog
- RFID Talk
- Schneier on Security
- The Data Breach Blog
- The Technology Liberation Front
- Threat Level
- ACLU Washington's Privacy Page
- Center for Democracy & Technology
- Trust.e "Privacy Central"
- WashPost "Privacy Page"
- Wired News